- Way Early Turkey Bird pricing March 15-April 30 2022
$25 for boys & girls 17 & under / $30 for men and women 18 & up
- Early Turkey Bird pricing May 1-June 30 2022 / $5 Increase
- Turkey Bird pricing July 1-Sept 30 2022 / $5 Increase
- Cooked Turkey Bird pricing Oct 1-Nov 23 2022 / $5 Increase
- Overcooked Turkey Bird pricing on Race day / $5 Increase
Since this event will be taking place on surface streets in the downtown and neighboring communities, we will be relying on the help of professional traffic management as well as local law enforcement. We have taken every precaution to ensure the safety of our runners.
We ask that all runners stay within the designated cone line and follow the direction of the course.
For our neighbors, we are thankful for the use of the space and believe that an event like this takes a community to come together and be supportive for the best result.
This event will start its set up at 5:30am the morning of the race and be back to normal before 10am. We will take every measure to make any delay you have a short one.
The Thankful.Run is an run/walk for all, and intended to draw community together through this amazing event! We look forward to seeing you on race day.
1. Runners who are attending have the option of having their bib mailed to them before the event.
2. Mailing bibs alleviates scheduling hassles.
3. Refunds are available within the first 24 hours of registering. After that, no refunds will be allowed.
Be sure to be on time on race day morning. We will be using the multi-level garage on Crescent Plaza to bring vehicles in from Contra Costa Blvd. Cars entering the garage will park and walk onto Crescent Plaza and make their way to the start line or to packet pick up. After the event is over, cars will be allowed to pull out with the help of our traffic management onto Crescent Plaza, and out through Boyd Rd. There are no drop offs allowed in the parking Garage as it is intended for parking only. Drop offs should occur on surface streets not closed down for the event and we ask that all pedestrians use cross walks to make their way into the event area.
Thanksgiving morning is a time when we prep for the big meal and family gathering later that day. Whatever you might be doing on Thanksgiving, start your day with us as we draw out the masses for this once a year tradition in bringing the community together for a great time.